American Express Community Stadium: Creating a world-class experience for everyone…
We are committed to giving all our visitors to the American Express Community Stadium a very warm welcome, and wherever possible maintaining the same experience for all.
For matchday travel and accessibility click on Matchday Travel Information
From Brighton the 25 bus service is the best to use. The 28 and 29 services come from Lewes and the best stop to use is Falmer Train Station.
From Brighton the nearest DDA compliant bus stop to the Amex Stadium is within the University of Brighton Falmer campus. There is a ramp that provides access onto the stadium concourse.
From Lewes the nearest accessible stop is at Falmer Train Station. There is ramped access from this stop to the Amex Stadium concourse
Falmer Train Station is adjacent to the Amex Stadium concourse and is fully DDA compliant. There are regular services all day and late into the evening from and to Brighton and Lewes. For information on services and times visit http://www.nationalrail.co.uk
Parking is available at stations across the Southern network please check the Southern Railway website at www.southernrailway.com for availability, accessibility and pricing for parking at the station that suits you best.
Accessible taxi services to and from the Amex Stadium are provided by many companies across Brighton & Hove.
If you are visiting the Amex Stadium on a non-matchday, parking near your destination will be found for you. Please tell security as you enter the site that you require disabled parking.
Inside the Amex Stadium
The Amex Stadium has been designed to meet the needs of all its visitors. There is level access into all areas of the stadium. There are lifts to all areas of the Amex including Dick’s Bar, East Central Brasserie, all lounges and conferencing facilities.
We welcome Assistance Dogs in all parts of our venue and will provide water bowls on request, please ask a member of our staff.
For any non-matchday event an introduction loop system is in place at the Seagulls Store, ticket office and West Reception.
AV/Technical Requirements for Events
Ramp access for stages and sets are available. Please speak to your event organiser.
Our AV partner will be happy to discuss any specialist needs in detail at your event planning meeting.
The cloakroom is located in the West Stand reception and is free of charge.
If you have an allergy or special dietary requirement please contact your event organiser who will inform the relevant member of staff at the Amex Stadium.
Facilities for visitors with visual impairments
· The Amex hosts are available to assist visitors to their event or seat if required.
· This website is available in a large type face, simply scroll down to the ‘Font control’ section at the bottom of this page.
Fire and Emergency
· Our Amex Stadium security http://www.theccd.ie officers and event organisers are fully trained in evacuation procedures for those with limited mobility.
· In the event of an evacuation you will be escorted to the nearest meeting point by an Amex Stadium event organiser or member of security.
· Meeting points for customers with limited mobility are located throughout the Amex Stadium.
First Aid / Medical Assistance
· Our Amex Stadium security staff are trained in First-Aid.
· Defibrillators are located around the stadium; at receptions, the security office and by the large meeting rooms.
· If you have any specific medical requirements or concerns please contact your event organiser.
· All our Amex Stadium event organisers and security staff are trained in Disability Awareness.
Lift and Stairs
· All of reception areas at the American Express Community Stadium are accessible to all ambulant disabled and wheelchair users.
· We offer lift access to all levels, in addition to stairwells.
· All lifts have Braille buttons.
Use of Electrical Equipment
We have power available in every meeting room. If you require a power supply for medical reasons during an event please contact your event organiser.
Toilets for people with disabilities
Toilets for people with disabilities are located throughout the Amex Stadium, on every floor. They all have an alarm pull cord system. We have separate Ladies and Gentleman toilets.
All meeting spaces are wheelchair accessible.
For disability and access information for tours please visit our Stadium Tours section on our official club website.
About this website
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. Our font is scalable, and its size is determined by the settings of your browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer : go to the View menu, select Zoom and then either Zoom in (Ctrl + +),Zoom out (Ctrl + -) or Reset (Ctrl + 0).
Firefox: go to the View menu, select Zoom and then either Zoom in (Ctrl + +),Zoom out (Ctrl + -) or Reset (Ctrl + 0).
Safari: go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Increase Ctrl + +, Decrease Ctrl + - or Normal Ctrl + 0.
Albion in the Community
Working in partnership with other organisations our projects use football and sport to address inequalities in access and opportunity faced by people with disabilities and reduce the stigmas associated with disability in our local communities. Visit www.albioninthecommunity.org.uk for further information.
Comments and suggestions about disability access at the Amex Stadium are welcome:
Tel 01273 878272